I get asked a lot of questions about Essential Oils, how to use them, can you use them if you have sensitive skin, are pregnant etc. Here I hope to answer some of these questions including questions about ordering and postage. If you have any more questions, please contact me via the “contact me” page here on my website.
- Do you make custom made products? Yes, I can make you up your own personal products with a blend of your choosing. If you wish to order a custom made product or enquire about the process, you can either fill in the questionnaire on my shop page or email me on [email protected]
- If I like one of your products but would like one of your oils substituted for a favourite of mine, is this possible? Yes, of course. If you fill in the custom made form or email me on the email address above, I can change the blend to suit you.
- I have sensitive skin, can I use Essential Oils? There are certain oils like Basil, Benzoin, Ginger, Lemongrass, Peppermint and Tea Tree that are not recommended on sensitive skin. Most of these oils should not be used in large doses directly on the skin (via a carrier).
- I’m pregnant, can I use Essential Oils? There are some oils that are not recommended in the first trimester and others that you need to be careful using throughout your pregnancy, please contact me for more information.
- I suffer with high blood pressure, what oils should I avoid? Eucalyptus and Rosemary Essential oils should be avoided.
- I’m Epileptic, does that effect what oils I can use? Yes, do not use Eucalyptus, Fennel or Rosemary Oils if you have epilepsy.
- What age is it safe to use oils on children? I wouldn’t recommend using Essential Oils on children under the age of 2.
- Can I ingest Essential Oils? No. I would never advise ingesting Essential Oils. All of my blends have been made using a carrier product, cream, oils, salts etc. They are blended so they are safe to use topically.
- How often can I use the products? Products can be used every day as needed. They are safe to use frequently.
- Pricing: All products are priced individually in Euro(s). All prices are subject to change from time to time. Price changes do not affect orders already placed.
- Payment: Payment is via PayPal or Credit/Debit card. We do not see, store or retain any of your sensitive personal information.
Delivery and Shipping: Postage and Packaging is based on weight per delivery address to Ireland and Northern Ireland. If you are having trouble ordering for delivery to Northern Ireland as my site doesn't recognise some UK addresses, please email me at [email protected]
Shipping is usually within 3-4 days to Ireland and Northern Ireland. Please check website for updated shipping times at Christmas time.
Please ensure that accurate and correct details are entered at the time of purchase including post codes.
Damaged Goods: In the event of receiving damaged goods, please contact us within 48 hours to advise of such, please forward a photo of how you received your goods to [email protected] including details and description of damage.